CBCF (CROSS BORDER CAPITAL FINANCE):
Cross Border Capital Finance is a division of UK limited company offers highest-quality Corporate Finance services worldwide, with special attention to mid-market transactions.
Through an extensive network and a qualified team of professionals CBCF offers a number of investment banking solutions such as:
- Capital markets advisory:
- IPO’s listing (AIM UK, OTC MARKET US Nasdaq and more)
- Debt instruments through listed vehicles
- Debt financing (mezzanine, loans and etc):
- Asset Sales and Asset Financing (Real Estate, Receivables, business units and etc)
- Turnaround and company restructuring
- Share holder value strategy
- Strategic alliances, joint venture, distribution and license agreements
- Fundraising and private placement
CBCF has a center of competence in the Healthcare space: Cross Border Biosalus
CROSS BORDER BIOSALUS:
Cross Border Biosalus is an advisory firm specialized in the Healthcare Sector with a high profile advisory Board.
The Team includes senior professionals that meet regularly, exchange intelligence and deal ideas and co-operate to create seamless multi country teams on joint projects to address customer needs and provide a high quality advice.
- Access to corporates and their decision makers
- International teams for cross-border co-operation on specific M&A projects
- Access to specialist know-how (dialysis, diagnostic imaging, diagnostics, biotech pharma, orphan drugs…)
- Access to centralized industry-relevant information
- Access to high level industrial experts and their network of contacts
Some of the activities includes:
- Shareholder value strategy
- Fundraising and private placements
- Capital market advisory (small cap listings)
- Debt financing
- Licensing agreements
ALLIANCE WITH GOLDEN EAGLE CAPITAL ADVISORS INC.:
Cross Border Capital Finance has signed a strategic alliance agreement with Golden Eagle Capital Advisors (GECA) a New York based international Investment Bank and Wealth Management firm headquartered also in Dubai. Besides the geographical complemented coverage GECA provides bespoke access to capital market solutions available in the US (IPO’s, PIPES and etc)
This increases the fundraising options for CBCF adding a dual track opportunity in the US.
ALLIANCE WITH CDI:
Cross Border has an operational alliance with CDI.
CDI network is present in more than 40 countries.
The alliance results in greater critical mass in specific sectors and access to global private equity groups.