He deals with the origination and execution of M&A transactions. In particular, he is involved in the preparation of informative material, including Information Memoranda, Teasers and Business Plans. He performs company valuation, due diligence processes, financial statement reclassification, market researches and supports the team in pitching activities for investment funds and small-medium enterprises.
- Senior Analyst at Cross Border since 2020
- Analyst – M&A Team at Cross Border (Internship)
- Junior Analyst – Valuation at Pirola Corporate Finance (Internship)
- Intern – Capital Markets at Fidentiis SV.SA. (Internship)
- Master of Science in Economics and Finance at LUISS Guido Carli, Rome
- Bachelor of Science in Economics at Università degli Studi di Bergamo